Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ghostface Killah is Making Moves


Wu Tang Clan emcee Ghostface Killah has big things poppin on the horizon for 2007-2008 season. Along with dropping his seventh solo entitled "The Big Dough Rehab" Tony Starks will be making his bigscreen film debut in the Marvel comic inspired adaptation of "Ironman." It is only fitting that Ghost aka Ironman would be making a cameo in the film inspired by his alter-ego. The movie which stars Hollywood trouble maker Robert Downey Jr. is slated for a May 2008 release. Ghost is quoted by MTV as saying : “It was a good look for the kid because Robert Downey Jr. recognized me as soon as I seen him. He was like, ‘Yo, Tony!,’” Ghost tells MTV. “For him to recognize me, I was kinda surprised by that. I didn’t know he even knew about the kid. … We called each other Tony onscreen. I’m like, ‘Tony Stark, I got your jet, I didn’t mess it up.’ He was like, ‘I got the Bentley for you, I laced it up.’ I had two girls with me, I was like, ‘That’s you [pointing toward the girls].’ I sent two birds at him. It was a wrap for that scene. He’s a cool dude and funny. Big up to Robert Downey Jr. Well it looks like Ghostface has another busy fiscal year ahead of him, he has been putting in some serious work the past few years trying to stay relevant in today's fickle hip hop climate. Keep it up Pretty Tony!

No comments: