Saturday, November 10, 2007

Gangsta Boo: Both Worlds Star 69

Miss Lady Gangsta Boo brought some serious heat on this slept-on banger from 2001 entitled "Both Worlds Star 69," which I bought the other day because it was the only Hypnotized Mindz/Three six Mafia release which I hadn't copped other than La CHat: "Murder She Spoke." As for the reason why someone would like myself would have all of the massive catalog that is Hypnotize Minds and leave out these two aritst is because of my intense aversion of the female emcee- I just can't get into it. However, with this release from Miss Lady Gangsta Boo (I just felt really homo refering to her that way) I believe there is at least a couple of records from a female I can fuk wit. The first being "Enquiring Minds", which was Gangsta Boo's first CD which is equally as raw as the aforementioned, and you can also throw La Chat's: "Murder She Spoke" album into the mix of dope female albums. However, back to my original point, which was that this CD is sick. Namely, because of the always sick production helmed by the sickest producers in the game DJ Paul, and Juicy J. Nevertheless, I might also add that Gangsta Boo's lyrics don't exactly detract from the CD either. I will give Gangsta Boo credit she can really flow and spit the pimp game better than half of her male counterparts. I am not going to get into a long diatribe about why I think this CD is so ill, other than two reasons I mentioned above. Bottom line is this: THIS CD is tight!









Enzo stays steady postin on the blog

No comments: