Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Still Pimpin Pens: Ballin N the Mix



I'm still draped up and dripped out reclining the top, and after another long hiatus I'm back ready to smack fire out your asses. I've been in the cut during the last fiscal quarter player plotting and strategizing on how to step up my game in the 09. Anyhoo, that is neither here nor there, for now I just wanted to bless you with these darts from Houston. I don't know what it is, but lately I've been bumping a lot of Texas made junts from the likes of DJ Screw, Lil Keke, Z-Ro, Fliperacci and the rest of the Screwed Up Click. The song below by DJ Screw and Lil Keke was the inspiration for our namesake, Pimpin Pens.



The legendary DJ Screw. King of The South in my opinion, fuck all that TI fuckery.




We will never see the progigous output from Texas that we did during the Cuban link era, circa 1994-1997. RIP to Big Mello, Pimp C, Screw, Fat Pat, Hawk, Moe and anyone else I forgot. Here is the unscrewed version.



Southside Playaz!


Vintage footage of the Screwed Up Click. Mayne you kniccas don't wan't none.


Enzolini on the Post

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Raps