Friday, October 17, 2008

Pimp Shit 2 Thick: Chronicles of the Skinny Knicca



I got inspired by Kingpin Skinny Pimp the last few days and thought about putting a little amalgam of Skinny compositions. I've also been catching up on my blaxploitation pimp flicks such as, The Mack, and Willie Dynamite - fueling me with and endless stream of sum pimp themed ammunition. Check it foolios!

Courtesy of Imeem user Russell
Silent Night - Skinny Pimp

Courtesy of our esteemed colleague friend Darkside 666
Hurts Village "Pt. 2" - Kingpin Skinny Pimp and 211

Pimp Shit Too Thick - Skinny Pimp

Don't forget this tight track with the Project Playaz
Shut Em Down - Kingpin Skinny Pimp, Thug Sta, Criminal Manne

Enzo on the Post
You best 2 believe b4 they lay me they gotta pay me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool shit